Purchased a new Shasta Pool approximately 15 years ago.About 7 years ago, the water feature developed a leak.

Since then unable to use the water feature. Have discussed with Shasta Service and Service Manager multiple times and every time we were told that the water feature was handled by a subcontractor to Shasta and that it is not covered by lifetime warranty. Seems very strange since I did not pay their subcontractor and nothing in contract exempted this from the warranty.

A totally useless warranty and absolutely no effort by Shasta to address the problem - we were simply told to hire someone to locate the leak and then fix it.Unbelievable that Shasta continues to operate like this.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Shasta Pools?

Comments

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #944870

Hmmm, never seen a labor warranty with any pool company in the whole valley that extends beyond 5 years. I'd guestimate about 70% of pool builders in business 15 yrs ago are no longer even in business...let lone 1 that honors labor beyond 3 years...except for Shasta. Looks like Shasta made an effort to communicate instead of just ignoring you.

50 Floor - Customer Care Review 50 Floor "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..." Read more William Ryan Homes - "We make it easy!"- A Delusional Motto William Ryan Homes "We Make it Easy!- A delusional motto Cast: Mike- Super intendent of Construction for William Ryan Keith- Realtor preferred by William Ryan Lisa/Tiffany- Sales Representatives for William Ryan Ernie/ Ben-..." Read more Americas Home Place - A bad experience for my family and I. Americas Home Place "America's Home Place built our home and we moved in on November 26, 2012. On December 26, 2012 the foundation broke. Can you believe it one month after we moved..." Read more Shea Homes - Failure to follow basic builder guidelines. Shea Homes "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more